[YLUG] Website builder wanted

Ceri Owen crjo100 at york.ac.uk
Wed Oct 31 20:17:43 GMT 2007

Please excuse this first posting if it's a breach of YLUG etiquette,
but I was pointed to this list by a friend.

I'm posting on behalf of a small charity, Friends of Antara UK, which
supports an organisation providing mental health care near Kolkata,
India.

We need someone who can design & build us a website. Budget's around
£500 - £1000 (though obviously less is good too, being a charity - but
we've a fairly demanding list of things it needs to do). Needs to be
completed in under 3 months, & we'd be after technical support for at
least a year thereafter too (probably ongoing but we need a year's
commitment). It needs to be able to take donations,  host lots of
resources, have a secure area with a database of our members &
contacts & other committee-only stuff, probably have a shop section, &
must be very easy to use & update for the
less-than-totally-computer-literate.

Please email me for more details & a full description of everything we
want the website to do.

We could do with an initial quote by Monday if you'd be interested.

If you know anyone else (preferably in the Yorkshire / NE England
area) who could do it then please pass this on.

Many thanks,
Ceri.