[YLUG] Social report

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Wed Sep 12 07:25:34 BST 2007

Many more people made an appearance than expected this time round,
excellent stuff.  Our glorious leader Alex was able to make it, and he
regaled us with tales of London and OSX, among many other subjects.

We chatted about wifi and bluetooth, a bit about the installday (stuff
to go on wiki later if I'm well enough to finish it today), and a
little bit about how Linux seems to be working with a lot more hardware
these days than it used to.

We also mentioned the need to plan a few talks, so if anyone has an
issue they'd like to discuss or something cool they've done recently
that they'd like to tell everyone about, now is a really good time to
suggest it to me.

--
 -- zoe