[YLUG] Re: XO Laptops

Robert Hulme rob at robhulme.com
Tue Sep 25 02:05:43 BST 2007

Also we're going to need to charge these puppies.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Hardware_specification says:

"DC power: 6mm (1.65mm center pin) connector; 11 to 18 V input usable,
–32 to 40V input tolerated; power draw limited to 15 W;"

If we assume that the power supply isn't dual switching (which is
unlikely, but humour me) where can we get hold of a cheap source of
appropriate power supplies?

-Rob

--
http://www.robhulme.com/
http://robhu.livejournal.com/

Melchett to Baldrick: "Ready to give the French a damn good licking?"
Capt. Darling: "I believe it is the Germans that we will be licking, sir."
Melchett: "Don't be disgusting, Darling! I wouldn't lick a German if
he was coated in honey!"
-- Blackadder