[YLUG] Google Summer of Code application period still open

Gavin Atkinson gavin.atkinson at ury.york.ac.uk
Tue Apr 1 11:53:24 BST 2008

Forwarded on behalf of a friend - about this year's Google Summer of Code.
It's a great way for students to earn a chunk of money over summer while
helping an open source project.  There are over 200 mentoring
organisations this year, so have a look see if there's a project that you
are interested in.  The details below are about FreeBSD, but if you're
interested in a different project have a look at the Google link below and
see if they are participating this year.  The deadline for applications
has now been extended to the 7th April, so you've still got a week...

Gavin