[YLUG] Next Social: Wednesday 23rd April, 7:30, The Black Swan, Peasholme Green

dale at efficientpc.co.uk dale at efficientpc.co.uk
Wed Apr 16 21:15:52 BST 2008

This is why openstreetmap is so good, if you find the Black Swan is in
the wrong place you can easily modify the map wiki style.

On Wed, 2008-04-16 at 20:28 +0100, Matthew Gates wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 April 2008, Liam Wilson wrote:
> > Next social is Wednesday 23rd at the Black Swan,
> > Peasholme Green (Just down the road from the Stonebow
> > Centre). Watch out, google maps gets the locaton wrong
> > (it puts it a bit further down the road, and on the wrong
> > side).
> >
> > The map on the black swan website is a bit better:
> > http://www.blackswanyork.co.uk/pics/web/maps/short_2.jpg
> >
> > I'll put a google map with the right location on the
> > wiki.
>
> Bah humbug googlemaps.  Use openstreetmap.  I can vouch for the accuracy of
> the location of The Black Swan on the map.  Then again, I'm biased.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5byypl
>

> Matthew

Cheers Dale,

EfficientPC Limited
http://efficientpc.co.uk

Jabber: dalejefferson at jabber.me.uk
Phone: 0845 8695667
Fax: 0845 0042372

Registered in England Number: 6074682
Reg. Office (Do not send mail): 145-157 St. John Street, London, EC1V 4PY

Trading Address:
EfficientPC Ltd, 5 St. Johns Close, Stamford Bridge, York, YO41 1PJ