[YLUG] Social Reminder: Wednesday 23rd April, 7:30, The Black Swan, Peasholme Green

Tom Hayward nessieliberation at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 20:56:06 BST 2008

Well, normally I be at socials, but I have exam tomorrow. I thought
harry might have gone, but then I think I might be busy.
Liam usually goes, but something came up.

So, I hope you had a nice social there, sorry I couldn't make it, but
I fear the fates conspired slightly.

In other news, there should be no reason for me not being there in 2
weeks/next time.

Tom