[YLUG] Richard Stallman talk in Manchester this Thursday (meeting instructions)

Noah Slater nslater at bytesexual.org
Tue Apr 29 03:19:15 BST 2008

Hey all,

Me, ^Tom and liam2 (from IRC) are meeting at York train station for the 16:28
train to Manchester which gets in at 17:51 to see Richard Stallman's talk.

I will be wearing something geek related so you can spot me.

The talk should last a few hours and afterwards we're planning to head to a
local for a few drinks and then come back to York.

I will be bringing my passport and GPG fingerprint, so if you're into the whole
key signing thing, bring yours too - RMS told me he's okay to sign keys.

If you're half considering coming along I would urge you to do so, it's gonna be
a great friendly atmosphere and you get to see one of the Free Software
Movement's leading figures speak.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

--