[YLUG] Free computer programming journals

Roger Leigh rleigh at whinlatter.ukfsn.org
Sat Aug 16 14:39:31 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

If you are keen on programming, you may have heard of the ACCU
(http://accu.org/).  The Association of C and C++ Users publishes two
quarterly journals, CVu and Overload, which cover C, C++ and also
Python and Java.  These are all mainly technical articles written by
and for programmers, and are a great resource even if you are a
seasoned programmer.  (It even includes a series about GTK+
programming written by yours truly!)

I have several years' worth of both CVu and Overload, but due to a
lack of time to read them and space to store them, they are all free
to a good home if you would like them.

You would need to pick them up from my home (Osbaldwick) or from the
Biology Dept at the University.

If you are interested, please get in touch!

Thanks,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh