[YLUG] Club Software

James Jeffrey james at jgj.org.uk
Mon Feb 4 21:01:08 GMT 2008

It's a great link - but stand by Excel/OpenOffice for this :) 300 rows
with few columns is ideal spreadsheet fodder. In fact even Google
Spreadsheet would do it.

If we were talking about 1000s or 10,000s of rows, or if there are
complex relations, then I agree things would be different, but in my
view, for this, Access or an RDBMS (MySQL) is overkill.