[YLUG] D-link

Pete Fenelon pete at fenelon.com
Mon Feb 25 10:40:19 GMT 2008

>  I don't normally respond with 'try another distro', but it seems
>  appropiate here. FC8 is now out, so FC6 is out of support (or will be
>  real soon now). I'd install FC8 and then go from there.
>
>  Arthur

FC6 was a pig with drivers generally, many of our fairly vanilla Dell
desktops that were happy under FC3 (yes I know... sometimes you just
go with what's 'supported' even if it's ancient) and are positively
perky (which sounds more like a Debian distro) under FC7 gave us hell
under FC6.

pete
--
pete at fenelon.com "There's no room for enigmas in built-up areas"