Talks (was: Re: [YLUG] A basic question)

Pete Fenelon pete at fenelon.com
Wed Jan 2 10:33:42 GMT 2008

On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 10:27:45AM +0000, Arthur Clune wrote:

> I never use the web interface. Problem solved :)
>
> Arthur

Enough application of CustomizeGoogle in Firefox can leave Gmail
looking almost uncannily like mutt or pine.

(Remove ads and related pages; Hide the Quick Contacts box; Hide the
Invite Box; Use a fixed font for mail bodies).

Since I believe email is essnentially textual I've never believed in GUI
mail clients, and I'd prefer my web ones to look as much like console
mode as possible.

pete
--
pete at fenelon.com "irk the purists - if you've never then you ought."