[YLUG] Social Reminder: Tuesday 15th Jan, Ye Olde Starre Inne

Alex Howells alex.howells at 0wn3d.us
Tue Jan 15 15:52:18 GMT 2008

> Nice to see someone else has a Asus EEEPC I love mine, and I'm selling
> 100+ a week at the moment. (the year of the Linux desktop lol)
> If anyone wants a EEE PC or wants a ram upgrade for it, grab me tonight
> and i'll do it at cost :D
>
> I want to support the community more this year, so I have some spare
> cash set aside for some good projects. (Not a massive amount)
> I donated that EEE PC to Lug Radio for review/ competition, and I would
> like to see if I can help York Lug out too.

Manage to find your way to Ye Olde Starre?  Regrettably I didn't make
it, again :(  Booo for me.  We just got an EeePC into the office
recently, I've not had a tinker yet but it seems very cute.  Some
friends have them too, I just haven't been able to justify it yet as
I've already got a very neat little laptop :x

Anything interesting discussed?  When's the next meet?