[YLUG] WEb Design

Ade Orimalade Ade.Orimalade at e-mis.com
Mon Jul 28 09:56:48 BST 2008

I am looking to go into IT consultation and looking to set up a web site...

Does anyone know any good design website to download some flash/PHP templates....

Kind Regards

Ade Orimalade
Technical Consultant

Systems Integration Department
emis (Egton Medical Information Systems)
 Please consider the environment before printing this mail

Direct line: 0113 3803405
Email : ade.orimalade at e-mis.com
http://www.emis-online.com | http://www.patient.co.uk | www.p2registeredpractitioner.com

Privileged and/or Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the original addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.  In such case, please delete this message, and notify us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by EMIS® nor can I conclude contracts on its behalf unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independently of this message. EMIS® reserves the right to monitor, intercept and (where appropriate) read all incoming & outgoing communications. By replying to this message and where necessary you are taken as being aware of and giving consent to such monitoring, interception & reading.

Egton Medical Information Systems Limited. Registered in England. No 2117205.  Registered Office: Fulford Grange, Micklefield Lane Rawdon, LS19 6BA