[YLUG] WEb Design

Ade Orimalade Ade.Orimalade at e-mis.com
Mon Jul 28 11:03:32 BST 2008

Really no need for that comment

Thanks anyway

Regards

-----Original Message-----
From: york-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk
[mailto:york-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of Steve Kemp
Sent: 28 July 2008 11:01
To: york at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [YLUG] WEb Design

On Mon Jul 28, 2008 at 09:56:30 +0100, Ade Orimalade wrote:

> I am looking to go into IT consultation and looking to set up a web
site...

  Then I'd suggest that you should learn to use a search engine,
  especially for simple queries like this.

  Not trying to be rude, but the web is *full* of resources for you.

> Does anyone know any good design website to download some flash/PHP
templates....

  You're unlikely to find PHP templates - as PHP is used to create
 the site(s).  Instead you'll find the results that your PHP scripts
 should be generating on sites such as:

    http://www.oswd.org/

Steve
--