[YLUG] laptop memory

Dale Jefferson dale at efficientpc.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 17:56:31 BST 2008

I pay £39 in Vat for Corsair 1GB PC2700 SO-DIMM if that gives you a
idea.

And

£15 for Corsiar 1GB PC5400 SO-DIMM

Older memory is twice as expensive as the new stuff

On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 17:23 +0100, Matthew Gates wrote:
> I'm totally out of touch with hardware prices.
>
> Do you lot think that £50 is an OK deal for a 1 gig PC2700 SO-DIMM?
>
> Cheers,
> Matthew

Cheers Dale,

EfficientPC Limited
http://efficientpc.co.uk

Phone: 0845 8695667
Fax: 0845 0042372
Email: sales at efficientpc.co.uk
Jabber: dalejefferson at jabber.me.uk

Registered in England Number: 6074682
Reg. Office (Do not send mail): 145-157 St. John Street, London, EC1V
4PY

Trading Address:
EfficientPC Ltd, 5 St. Johns Close, Stamford Bridge, York, YO41 1PJ