[YLUG] Possible events and stuff

Liam Wilson liam.wilson at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 05:10:40 BST 2008

Hi

At the last social there was some talk about other
possible events other than just going down the pub.
Any suggestions?

Now the weather has improved we could maybe do this
openstreetmap meet. Are many people up for that? I
assume the plan would be more or less meet somewhere,
split off into groups, wander around a bit, and then
meet back up in a pub somewhere to compile and upload
the data.

Another possiblilty could be an install clinic as a
sort of halfway house before the November install day.

Or if anyone wants to volunteer to give a talk.

I'll probably be along to the wylug talk/social this
Monday (9th). I'll see if they're up for something or
if they have any plans/ideas for future events.

Also, shall we say Monday the 16th for the next
social?

Liam