[YLUG] Burn to Blue-ray

Dale Jefferson dale at efficientpc.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 16:33:31 BST 2008

Sorry yes no GUI, I would imagine it will be in the CVS K3B and
Gnomebaker

On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 15:57 +0100, Grant Hill wrote:
> On 11 Jun 2008, at 15:50, Dale Jefferson wrote:
>
> > Looks like blueray works there is just no open source burning program
> >
> > https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CdDvd/Burning
> > https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RestrictedFormats/BluRayAndHDDVD
>
> I guess you mean no open source GUI based burning program? The links
> suggest growisofs/dvd+rw-tools is more than capable of burning them. I
> wouldn't be surprised if a beta of K3B or similar didn't just work.
>

> Grant

Cheers Dale,

EfficientPC Limited
http://efficientpc.co.uk

Phone: 0845 8695667
Fax: 0845 0042372
Email: sales at efficientpc.co.uk
Jabber: dalejefferson at jabber.me.uk

Registered in England Number: 6074682
Reg. Office (Do not send mail): 145-157 St. John Street, London, EC1V
4PY

Trading Address:
EfficientPC Ltd, 5 St. Johns Close, Stamford Bridge, York, YO41 1PJ