[YLUG] EEEPC 4GB 701 Black For Sale

Dale Jefferson dale at efficientpc.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 19:19:55 BST 2008

Hi all,

I've upgraded from my EEEPC's to the new HP mini note so I'm selling off
my old EEEPC. (I will bring my new mini note to Mondays social)

Its a
Asus EEEPC 701 Black
512MB Ram
4GB SSD
Wifi
5200mAh battery
In original packaging with psu, manuals, cds etc.
I've restored the OS so it runs the first time wizard.

I sell this version brand new for £219

There is a very small scratch on the lid which is hardy noticeable but
otherwise its as new.

I can sell it to YLug members for £170

email me at dale at efficientpc.co.uk if you are interested.

--
Cheers Dale,

EfficientPC Limited
http://efficientpc.co.uk

Phone: 0845 8695667
Fax: 0845 0042372
Email: sales at efficientpc.co.uk
Jabber: dalejefferson at jabber.me.uk

Registered in England Number: 6074682
Reg. Office (Do not send mail): 145-157 St. John Street, London, EC1V
4PY

Trading Address:
EfficientPC Ltd, 5 St. Johns Close, Stamford Bridge, York, YO41 1PJ