[YLUG] Next social and other stuff

Liam Wilson liam.wilson at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 20:01:22 BST 2008

Hi

Just a couple of things:

Next social is Monday the 30th in the Yorkshire Terrier.

At the last social there was a definite interest in doing an OSM mapping meet. I'm probably off along to the Leeds one this weekend (http://list.wylug.org.uk/pipermail/wylug-announce/2008-June/000542.html) to get an idea how they work it, and then I'll report back to this list. When would be a good date for people? I was thinking maybe Sunday the 13th, then we could roll the social into the same event.

Al also mentioned a keysigning party. Maybe roll that into the 13th too?

Liam