[YLUG] Broadband

James Jeffrey james at jgj.org.uk
Fri Mar 14 22:12:08 GMT 2008

I've finally transferred away from Be (3 month notice period) after a
series of lengthy (more than one day) outages on the York exchange
late last year. When I asked for an explanation of the problems I was
told it was confidential.

I'd been with them for less than a month when my DSL was out for more
than 36 hours over the course of three days (two seperate outages).

They also insist on having very frequent outage windows in this area
for "essential maintenance".

Avoid.