[YLUG] Next Social: Tuesday 25th March, 7:30, The Yorkshire Terrier, 10 Stonegate

Tom Hayward nessieliberation at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:25:55 GMT 2008

look for the socially inept folks in the corner... or else liam is
quite recognizeable, and might wear his slackware t-shirt again if you
ask him nicely.

btw - unless some transport plan goes to pot... I shall be home for
Easter, and hence will not be there :-(

See you all in several weeks though

Tom