[YLUG] Photo of the Manchester Stallman talk

Noah Slater nslater at bytesexual.org
Sun May 11 16:17:13 BST 2008

Hello,

I took along my camera to the Stallman talk in the hopes of getting some good
photos, but my view was partially obscured, which was a shame. I did manage get
one shot before the tears started to well up because he refused to sign my key.

  http://bytesexual.org/tumbolia/stallman/

This location is temporary and I will delete it at some whimsical moment, if you
want to use or redistribute it you can do so under the WTFPL[1][2].

[1] http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/COPYING
[2] if only so that Tim Dobson doesn't blog about me hating freedom ;)

Best,

--
Noah Slater - Bytesexual <http://bytesexual.org/>