[YLUG] CMS

Chris Hardy chris at clh.org.uk
Sun Nov 9 18:52:07 UTC 2008

Rob Hall wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a really simple to use CMS package for a website I am
> setting up. The most important thing is that it is relatively simple to
> use for a non-technical person as it will be used by students at school.
> I want them to be able to put up graphics, text, video etc. and manage
> sub-pages but not much more than that really.
>
> I've had Typo 3 recommended to me as a solution - has anyone used it or
> does anyone have any suggestions?
>
> Ta
>
> Rob Hall

Hi Rob,

I've used several CMSs over the years i've been dabbling, from Drupal
and Joomla, via PostNuke, and PHPNuke.
One of the easiest i find for end users is CMS Made Simple
(www.cmsmadesimple.org)

You might wanna visit http://www.opensourcecms.com - there you can play
with lots of different ones to see what you think.

HTH

Chris

believed to be clean.