[YLUG] compatibility of Gnome and KDE

neo anderson freeonfair1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 20:45:35 UTC 2008

As I understand, it requires you to install QT library at least if you
want to run KDE application in Gnome desktop environment. However, it
usually becomes a situation in that if you install KDE application,
then lots of stuff you need to install as well due to dependency
issues; so does in the Gnome desktop environment. I am not 100% sure
this is true, but I have see some people complaining about it. Maybe
situation has changed.