[YLUG] free to good home - St at rkey satellite modem

Mark Snowdon mark at snowdon.org
Fri Nov 21 11:43:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have a St at rKey satellite modem.   It is a usb and dvb-s device, can be
used as a usb sat receiver.    Has two CAM slots and a card slot - not
sure what they support.

At the moment I cant find the power brick or the CD with the drivers and
software - I'm sure they haven't been thrown out so should turn up or
the software is probably out on the web somewhere.
I know that it had the latest official firmware burnt onto it.

I seem to remember that there was an open source firmware developed for
this by a german group.

Anyone interested?    Worst case it acts as a FTA DVB-S receiver - not
S2 though.

Mark