[YLUG] Balck is Green

alex davies alexd9999999 at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 24 00:54:19 UTC 2008

Yeah I checked the cables and that and they seem secure, I may try changing
the cable i'm using as well.... ....
My monitor dosn't have a degauss function, and it was taken hear near my big
guitar amplifyer would that be enough to mess it up... ...I'm gonna get a
cheap old one in the meantime and testthis one on a friends computer to
check for graphics card problems.

I'll let you know how it goes! Thanks for the help!

--
All knowlage is ultimatly self knowlage.