[YLUG] Possible Wednesday Social (the 3rd in Pivo?)

Liam Wilson liam.wilson at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 13:42:58 UTC 2008

Hi

There was was some talk at the last social about holding the
next one on a Wednesday for the benefit of people who can't
make Mondays. Would Wednesday be convenient? I know several
people who come on Mondays can't make Wednesdays, but from
the discussion at the social it seemed that most people who
can't make Mondays can only make Wednesdays.

With all that in mind does Wednesday the 3rd in Pivo sound
ok, or should we leave it to the 10th, or pick another day?

Liam