[YLUG] Need a hand at the install day?

James Grabham jgrabham at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 14 16:40:40 UTC 2008

Hello all.

A brief intro - I'm James, I tend to hang around at Durham (formally NE) LUG
and Tyneside LUG.  I've been using various flavours of GNU/Linux for just
over 2 years, mainly Ubuntu, but I've played around with most other
mainstream distros.  I do play around with virtual machines quite a bit, and
I'm currently playing with KDE4; although I usually use Gnome.  ATM I'm
doing a nat. diploma in IT (instead of A-levels)

Anyhoo, although I live in Durham, my sister goes to york Uni, so I'm
thinking of making my way down, and staying down there for the weekend, if
you need a hand, I can bring my dozens of CDs and DVDs I've accumulated, and
my lappy to burn some copies, I could do some installs, or I'm quite happy
to make tea etc if you want.

James Grabham