[YLUG] beta eudora

Nigel xm2 at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 19 14:06:31 UTC 2008

Hi Zoe

Thanks for these suggestions.

All the commands give the results you have listed (below). The last one
$ ldd /usr/local/eudora/eudora-bin
not a dynamic executable

HOWEVER, since it worked for you under Ubuntu 8.04, I now feel
assured that there is a way through eventually and I'm going to
POSTPONE this attempt, put Linux on my laptop, which is where I
really want it, and install Eudora on the laptop later, once I have
Ubuntu working there. This will take a bit of time (see my next post).

I guess I'll come back to this Eudora question later.

Thanks again
Nigel