[YLUG] Next Social: Monday 6th of April, 7:30pm, Ye Olde Starre Inne, 40 Stonegate

Liam Wilson liam.wilson at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 07:58:23 UTC 2009

Hi

Next ylug social is 7:30pm, Monday the 6th, in the Ye Olde Starre Inne.

We were a bit thin on the ground at the last one (sorry to anyone
who turned up after 9pm, we'd gone by then). I seem to remember there
was a bit of a lull around this time last year.

There's a couple of talk ideas floating around from the irc channel
and the last couple of meetings. Hopefully we'll be able to get some
sorted over the next few months. We might even have enough to make
it a regular occurrence.

Liam