[YLUG] Next Social: Monday 23rd of February, 7:30pm, The Yorkshire Terrier, 10 Stonegate

Harry Mills mail at hjmills.co.uk
Mon Feb 16 19:10:39 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-02-16 at 09:04 -0800, Liam Wilson wrote:
> Hi
>
> The next ylug social is Monday the 23rd in the Terrier (I know,
> not a very inspired choice, I'll try harder next time).
>
> There was also talk of a geeky weekend meet up. Would people
> be up for that? Basically meet up at the uni one weekend, and
> tinker around with computers. Zoe has pencilled it in for about
> 2 months from now.
>
> Liam

Hey,

The geeky weekend sounds good fun. I'm chair of the Computer Science
society at the university and I'm sure some of the members would be
interested in anything that happens. Would it be okay for me to extend
the invitation to them once we know what is going on?

See you next Monday hopefully.

--
Harry Mills <mail at hjmills.co.uk>