[YLUG] Fedora usability [was Re: clone fedora 10]

Gaffer. derrick_s at tesco.net
Tue Jan 6 19:40:08 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

On Tuesday 06 January 2009 15:57, Anthony Edwards wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 03:28:12PM +0000, mike cloaked wrote:

> Speaking personally, I have only ever gotten Fedora to install on
> one machine among the many that I own or have owned over the course
> of the last few years, with that one exception Anaconda has always
> crashed at some stage of the installation process!

FWIW I just installed Fedora 10 on my Dell Inspiron 1300 Laptop.
Celeron D cpu 512Mb ram and 30Gb HDD.  Without any problems or issues
at all.

The only complaint that I have is that I prefer the KDE desktop rather
than the default Gnome one !  I still have to figure out how to get and
install it though.

My 2p worth.

--
Best Regards: