[YLUG] ssh to York

Arthur Clune arthur at clune.org
Wed Jul 1 20:28:42 UTC 2009

I did the procurement, and linux support was an essential requirement.

There's no footprint, but see the page I just created:

http://www.clune.org/juniper_linux.html

If that works, I'll see that it gets added to the official docs. The
service is still in "beta" for now, hence the lack of docs. You can
also use the client from other linux distros: just unpack the java
stuff from the rpm and ensure the binary is suid. We've tested it with
ubuntu and rhel.

Arthur