[YLUG] java.io.IOException

Roger Leigh rleigh at codelibre.net
Wed Jul 1 21:50:16 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 05:51:35PM +0100, Arthur Clune wrote:

> Openvpn isn't relevant here - you're using the University's VPN server
> and need to use it's client.
>
> I've written a quick guide. For now it's  up at
>
> http://www.clune.org/juniper_linux.html

So the new VPN server doesn't use the existing open standard
protocols?

Is it really necessary to install untrusted proprietary code
in order to connect to it?  Are any open tools available
which can interoperate with it?

When is the existing PPTP VPN going to be retired?

Regards,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh