[YLUG] NetworkManager pptp vpn and routes?

Patrick Dupre pd520 at york.ac.uk
Tue Jul 14 21:19:12 UTC 2009

From a Fedora10:

Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use
Iface
144.32.65.50    192.168.0.1     255.255.255.255 UGH   1      0        0
eth0
192.168.0.1     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.255 UH    1      0        0
eth0
192.168.0.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U     1      0        0
eth0
144.32.0.0      172.18.1.12     255.255.0.0     UG    1      0        0
tun0
0.0.0.0         192.168.0.1     0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0
eth0

--
---
  Patrick DUPRÉ                      |   |
  York YO10 5DD  United Kingdom      |   |    email: pd520 at york.ac.uk