[YLUG] Ubuntu 9.04

Arthur Clune arthur at clune.org
Mon Jun 1 08:01:01 UTC 2009

Ours is shiny and new :)

When I did the product eval, the guys from Juniper were keen to stress
that mulitple platform support was something that had been improved a
lot and was being worked on still, so I suspect if you are running an
old version this will cause issues.

Good luck with the Cisco...

Arthur

--
It may not be true that only morons are drawn to Twitter, but everyone
on Twitter sounds like a moron