[YLUG] Reminder Next Social: Tuesday 23rd June, 7:30pm, The Yorkshire Terrier, 10 Stonegate

Liam Wilson liam.wilson at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 15:43:51 UTC 2009

Probably a bit of a redundant reminder considering I only posted
the original on Friday, but anyway:

Just a quick reminder that the next YLUG social is this Tuesday
(the 23rd) 7:30pm in the Yorkshire Terrier.

Also, once I get around to it I'll have to post a sort
of "monster update email" full of all the bumf I've been
getting off the lugmaster list (I think the main thing is
the fact that LugRadio Live is happening this year in October
http://www.lugradio.org/live/2009/).

Liam