[YLUG] File size visualisation

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Wed Jun 24 09:14:43 UTC 2009

Hi,
  At the social we discussed, among many things, file size visualisation.
Well, "discussed" might be a little strong.  "Mentioned" is perhaps more
accurate.  I mentioned that I'd used gdmap to find some troublingly large
files, and we also recalled that Konqueror has a way of presenting a
similar view.  I'm wondering if there are other similar utilities, and
which one is the best to use - thoughts?  Experiences?

--
 -- zoe  - of course "carefully organise your files" is the right answer...