[YLUG] automount gnome

Arthur Clune arthur at clune.org
Wed Mar 4 08:40:09 UTC 2009

I'd suggest something different. Is this a machine for doing work on?
If so, why not just install CENTOS/RHEL and have done. You seem to
have a never ending stream of problems all caused by running bleeding
edge distros. Personally (and I'm sure Mike Cloaked will disagree) I
don't consider Fedora stable enough to do serious work on, but I am
happy to live behind the bleeding edge if it makes my life simple.

Arthur