[YLUG] Upcoming dates

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Tue Oct 6 19:55:23 UTC 2009

Hi,
  In a rare fit of proactiveness I've proposed some dates for upcoming
things:

  Monday 12th October     Yorkshire Terrier, Stonegate
  Tuesday 27th October    Brigantes, Micklegate

  Saturday 7th November   Installfest
  Sunday 8th November     Langwith College

  Tuesday 17th November   Olde Starre Inn, Stonegate
  Monday 30th November    Yorkshire Terrier, Stonegate

  Tuesday 15th December   Black Swan, Peasholme Green

I'm hoping more advance planning means that more people are able to
get to the socials.  I might try to squeeze in a couple of Saturday
afternoon tea type things in there too, any takers?

--
 -- zoe