[YLUG] Job Advert: Linux Software Engineer

Alex Smith alex at alexsmith.org
Tue Sep 1 13:43:41 UTC 2009

Seb James wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> If you think this job advert would be of interest to your members, then
> please pass it on. It's a genuine Linux job, I'm not an agency - we're a
> small software business in Sheffield.

Seb

I personally think job postings like this are massively appropriate to
lists such as YLUG - especially considering YLUG is quite a university
heavy list, and as such I welcome them.

My comment was based purely on your posting twice to YLUG, the second
time with 'slugbug' in :) Feel free to stick around though.

Cheers!