[YLUG] still got problem with rsync to NAS

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Wed Apr 14 10:57:39 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 08, 2009 at 06:04:41PM +0000, nigel white wrote:
> Sadly I still have trouble doing a backup with rsync to my NAS.

Hi,
  Sorry I never got back in touch at the time.  It's been a hectic
long while.  How are things going?  It sounded last time like some
things weren't able to communicate properly - I think that's really
the kind of thing to fix in situ, so I'm wondering if I should
visit, or try to send someone over to visit?  Remind me whereabouts
you are again...

--
 -- zoe