[YLUG] What is Installfest?

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Thu Aug 19 13:14:06 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 02:09:19PM +0100, ALEX SISMAKOV wrote:

> What? Where? When? How? Cheers, from Aleks.

Thing, place, time, manner.  What are you on about?

Oh, wait, I just happened to spot something about Installfest in
your Subject header.  (You really ought not to rely on people
reding that - my mail client only shows a few characters from it,
and I don't see it when I'm replying, so it's not useful as a way
of setting context).

A search online for YLUG Installfest gives:

  http://www.york.lug.org.uk/index.php/Installfest

This year's will be at a similar kind of time of year and with a
similar kind of format.  I'll be trying to confirm a date real
soon, so that we can get the advertising sorted.

--
 -- zoe