[YLUG] Tech session Monday 22nd February 2010: "What's in your bin?"

bigbro gee bigbrogee508 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 21 17:33:06 UTC 2010

Hello,

I would like to come along to the meeting tomorrow evening if possible (this would be my first).  However, since I have never been a student at York Uni, I do not know the Heslington campus very well at all.  All I have to go on is a .pdf campus map I have found online and Google Maps...

With this in mind, please can someone help with some additional directions and instructions, as regards parking and what building room L/N/007 is in?

Any advice would be much apreciated. :)

Thanks,
Giles