[YLUG] Next social?

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Sun Jan 3 23:14:15 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 03, 2010 at 02:16:31AM -0800, Liam Wilson wrote:
> Hi Steve
>
> --- On Sat, 2/1/10, Steve Almond <steve at silkandslug.com> wrote:
> >
> > My presence is hardly essential to the good running of the
> > group, but my
> > tu'pennyworth is for Monday 11th.  Given how slow this
> > thread has been,
> > I reckon Mon 4th and Wed 6th will be too soon for most....
> >

> Monday 11th sounds good to me. I'll confirm time/location in the
> next day or two, unless there are any objections to this date?

Looks good to me.  Now that things are settling down a bit, and there's
the possibility of getting a room at a sensible time on campus, I
suggest that we aim for a more regular schedule.  Since the 11th is
looking good, how about the second Monday of every month, in the
Yorkshire Terrier?  That would make the fourth Monday the logical
choice for a technical session on campus.  I collected a few ideas for
such sessions at the installfest, will wiki the whole lot when I have a
spare moment or two (deadlines are coming again, of course...)

Apropos of website updates - it would be good to get photos from the
installfest onto the site; I remember at least one photo being taken
on the day but I can't remember by whom.  If people have photos we can
use, please get in touch.  Cheers,

--
 -- zoe