[YLUG] Reminder Next Social: Monday 11th of January, 7:30pm, The Yorkshire Terrier, Stonegate

Steve Almond steve at silkandslug.com
Mon Jan 11 09:29:08 UTC 2010

> Just a quick reminder that the next social is this Monday (the 11th)
> 7:30pm in the Yorkshire Terrier.
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=53.9608727395535&mlon=-1.08406037092209&zoom=18

I put my tu'pennyworth in for Monday so it wouldn't clash with my other
weekday commitment (Cubs; long story, ask me in the pub :-) and, as
you've probably guessed, they now meet on Mondays. If applicable, please
accept my apologies for tonight!
     It's not going to be an issue this week - it's my first session in
York, so I'll be there Too Darn Late filling in forms, etc - but for
future reference, what are my odds of finishing Cubs and there still
being any YLUGers in the pub when I get there at, say, 20:30? 21:00?

--
Yours,

     Steve Almond

    Web-Development

Steve at SilkAndSlug.com
Tel.    01904 466 833
Mob.     07947 017652
Skype     SilkAndSlug

  ~ Silk And Slug ~
  "Always Improving"

***

Silk&  Slug may monitor email traffic data and also
the content of email for the purposes of security,
system development, and staff training

***

Any idiot can face a crisis; it is this day-to-day
living that wears you out
   -- Chekhov