[YLUG] Reminder: tech session on development with git, Monday, 19:00, L/N/002 at the University

bigbro gee bigbrogee508 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:27:00 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

I'm relatively new to the mailing list and keen to make it to a social or a tech session, like the one tomorrow.

Problem is I have another commitment almost every Monday evening - ironically, every other evening is free.

Just wondered if Monday is always the prefered evening for meetings?

Cheers,

Giles