[YLUG] Tech Talk: Web Development Environment, tonight, 19:00, L/N/006 at the Uni

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Mon Jun 28 23:23:17 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:57:27AM +0100, Zoe Stephenson wrote:
> Hi,
>   Reminder that the next Tech Talk is tonight, 19:00, in L/N/006 (the usual
> installfest room) on campus.  I'll lead a discussion on replicating
> your hosting website at home for backup and development testing purposes.
> We will probably head off to the local student bar straight afterwards.
> Hope to see you there!

This turned out to be quite a fun evening!  Many thanks, I've captured
some notes from the discussion and I'll put the presentation and the
extra notes on the website later this week (if I remember).  There will
likely be a followup as I implement some of the ideas for my own
website, maybe another talk, maybe an article.  Which reminds me,
please do have a think about articles that might be interesting for the
website, talks that might be interesting that you would want to go to
or maybe give, discussions we could have, that sort of thing.  If there's
interest, I could try to arrange something in a function room in town
in August or thereabouts?  Do let me know...

--
 -- zoe