[YLUG] April social?

Zoe Stephenson zrs1 at york.ac.uk
Thu Mar 11 11:03:26 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 02:57:21PM +0000, Steve Almond wrote:
> Hi Liam, et al.
>
> Sorry I missed Monday's social - I'm double-booked for Mondays, so
> that's going to be a re-occuring thing, alas. That said, the first two
> Mondays of April are school holidays, so I'll be free. Are we meeting
> 12th April at the Yorkshire Terrier?

The tentative plan, which I'm mostly pulling off the top of my head, is:

  Monday 15th March - Technical session, IPV6 / home networking / shiny devices
    in L/N/006 at the University from 19:00
  Saturday 27th March - YLUG Afternoon Tea at Pulse on Fossgate, 14:00 - 16:00
    or thenabouts
  Monday 12th April - Social, Yorkshire Terrier, 19:30
  Monday 26th April - Social, Yorkshire Terrier, 19:30
  Monday 10th May - Technical session, remote involvement, somewhere on campus

The reason for the slightly weird setup is that it's a right pain getting
weeknight rooms on campus outside of termtime.

There's a possible topic already set up for June, but it will depend
on last-minute notice of presenter availability, so I'd love it if there
were some kind of backup plan.  This means likely-looking individuals
will hear from me some time in April, I suspect...

--
 -- zoe