[YLUG] OT - aql expansion into mobile..

Dr Adam Beaumont adam.beaumont at uk.aql.com
Sun Mar 14 18:52:39 UTC 2010

Hey ylug'ers..  Please forgive the spammy nature of this - but we've got
a lot of tech-intensive plans this year and are looking for good
people.  We've found some of the nicest people on the Ylug list :)

We've been appointed 3's m2m partner (ie any device you can slot a 3g
sim into, we're going to slot a sim into) ..   Everything aql does is
developer centric "would you like an API with that ?"  (this link
explains what we're up to -
http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/Mobile_Exec/3_targets_m2m_market.aspx )

As a result, we're looking for coders at all levels - from support desk
(systems integration support) up to systems design and build.  You must
be very, er, "linux'y" with the usual lamp/python/bash bits and pieces
and with tons of acumen to learn.

If this is you... We're looking for likeminded people to join us in our
unique leeds city centre offices.  If you want to understand a bit more
about what "likeminded" means - log onto http://aqlcam1.aql.com    user
: aql  /  pass : guest

And then text some colours to 011 33 20 50 50 - or random words such as
"disco".   If you think "eh?" or "why?" then we're probably not your cup
of tea, but if you think it's cool and have already worked out how we
did it, then please send your CV over, or point us to a url with some of
your own cool stuff.

Cheers everyone...

Adam Beaumont
aql.com